Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Darkness

   

                                                           Darkness 

                         The darkness is engulfing me I feel the rage coming on. My mind
                         Races of thoughts that haunt me the images I see make me weary
                         I know I need to turn away but its to tempting I have to see more!
                         I need to feel something and the darkness is alluring me. The beauty
                         Is irresistible the pain feels wonderful! I want more I need to ease this
                         Emptiness, I need a distraction reality for its to much to bare alone.
                         The sweet darkness takes my hand and leads me to my own personal
                         Hell…..


   .





No comments:

Post a Comment